Saturday, April 14, 2012

exclusive: adjective

only available to or used by one person, group, or organization

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3
Hello to everyone from The Ultimate Blog Party, I hope you're having as good a time as I am visiting every one's blogs ( already made a couple of good connections ) and am loving all the Pinterest boards that I am visiting! If by some chance you have found yourself here and I haven't invited you then please mark your calendar for April 19th for Project Pinterest where everyone links up to show their projects they made inspired from pins! It's so much fun to check out what everyone is making!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have been into manly card making mode as I have a craft fair in May coming up so I need to up my man stash! This card is created for Frosted designs card sketch #16.  Using Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the acorns. The map paper was taken out of an Atlas, vellum by NRN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to enter my drawing for the exclusive French Manor cartridge that I am giving away over at the Ultimate Blog Party hop.  It's an awesome cartridge that you cannot get in stores, you must belong to the Cricut Circle to have gotten one....or illegally if someone is selling one!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a funny I picked up from Timedog, who is one of the give away sponsors: click here and you can find their Pinterest board here!



Hope your day is better than Bruce's! ;)

10 comments:

annies home said...

nice to meet you, so glad you stopped by my blog I must say you live in one o my favorite places to visit so pretty in the part of the world

Joyce said...

Hey Stephanie, followed you here from Pintrest, thanks for the follow. I think I have followed more people on Pintrest from the Ultimate Blog Party than blogs. I love looking at other peoples pins and really enjoyed your fairy gardens.

Heavenly Bodies said...

Sorry, I just looked and I got your name wrong.

Joanne said...

What a nice card! I really like the map paper background. Your squirrel is really cute and I love his acorns. Thanx for joining us at Frosted Designs. Aloha.

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Hi Sandee,

Hopping over from the Blog Party! I enjoy scrapping and card-making so I think I might appreciate your blog!
Happy Friday!

Create With Joy said...

Hi Sandee

Just stopping by to say hello for the UBP! I'm so glad you are participating!

Hope you have a chance to party with me as well! :-)

505whimsygirl said...

Hey Sandee,

I actually am making something TODAY from one of my pins - so I am definitely planning to link up! It'll be fun to see what everyone is doing with all their pins.

Your card is great - love the map paper. I'll go back and check out the other blogs from this party.

Hugs,
Kay

Amber said...

Stopping by from the UBP. I joined Pinterest pretty recently, but I have actually done some things I got from there. It's really a neat thing... just slightly addictive. ;)

Heather Doolittle said...

Love the little squirrel! So cute! I love how you clustered the acorns with the squirrel. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs! :)
-Heather

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! love the papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs,martina