Friday, August 12, 2016

Does your Social Media etiquette need tweaking?

I'm still experimenting with using Distress Inks on my Gel Press® plates. Yesterday I used them on untreated Strathmore paper and today I used them over an acrylic brayered background ( thanks to Ineke from the Gel Press Junkies for that idea ) I love this little hexegon plate and of course hexagons just represent honeycombs, right? Well, it does for me! Although I would love to hear your ideas for hexagons so please leave me a comment if you have an idea!

my thought wish for the day
 This quote is appropriate for the social community world which Carnegie often refers to as a “Beehive”. The number one rule in social communities – offline or online – is to behave while in the beehive and don’t aggravate, criticize, judge, or be grumpy. 
I wish more people ( especially during the election ) would do this.
...sighs...

1 comment: