Thursday, August 11, 2016

Are you a Gel Press® Junkie?

YES! I admit it I am a Gel Press Junkie!
I cannot get enough of it and love making print after print!
Housework doesn't get done, gardening chores are ignored all to satisfy my need...no my addiction to making gorgeous mono-prints....one after the other....again and again....

I love our Gel Press Junkies page over on Face Book because I get so much inspiration from everyone there! One of our members ( Linda Sims ) asked if anyone had used Ranger's Distress Inks directly on their plates and I thought that it was a great idea! Thanks Linda!

I have been playing with my Petite plates in set A so I grabbed the small square and proceeded to experiment. I'll need to make a video to show you some tips and tricks but here is what I created in my small 5½x7" Strathmore journal.

LOVE!
How about you? Does this fulfill the addict in you?
Aren't your hands just itching to go play now?