Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Did you know that Gel Press® can do this?

It all began with a pair of blue jeans so old and worn out ( yes, they actually had holes in them...in all the wrong places if you know what I mean ) that I couldn't do anything but throw them away. Well, that is until it dawned on me to try printing them using my Gel Press® 8x10" plate.

This is a little paper canvas I made with the results, and you can go watch the video here to see how easy it is to do!

And remember we YouTubers sure do love a "thumbs up" if you like our video!
Thanks!!

I also have this project up on the Gel Press® blog today, can you figure out what I used differently? It might be part of the plate you never considered using! Go check it out and I would love for you to leave me a comment over there so I know you stopped by!

1 comment:

Pam said...

These are so awesome Sandee! I can't get over the blue jeans one!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com