Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Do you favor strength or courage?

I used the triangle plate that comes in the Gel Press Petite set A, and a lot of masking to make this journal page. And since this is in my daily affirmation journal I wrote some strength versus courage words to think about. The background for the page was created by running my brayer off each time I use my plates ( inspired by Ineke ) and I just added some stamping along with more masking.

I know I have a lot of strength in me, to do the right thing but sometimes lack the courage to do what's best for me. It's always harder to take things to the next level.
How about you?

3 comments:

Jean said...

This is lovely! Beautiful design and words!

Pam said...

I agree. This is very pretty! I love the soft colors that you used and how you printed the words to the shapes. Great piece!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Great color and texture from your prints. Love the shapes