Saturday, August 6, 2016

Bring Us Your Best

I must say it has been an exhausting 2 weeks for me, with trying to get everything ready for the Bring Us Your Best art show but now it is over and I made a little video to bring the show to you!


Now I would love it if you would click on that little youtube button in the bottom right corner...see it?...yep, over there. If you do that it will take you to the video where you can do all sorts of lovely things. You can give the video a "thumbs up", and hey who doesn't like getting a gesture of approval? You can also leave all the artists a wonderful comment, which I am sure will make their day and well, it also helps with my youtube ratings! And lastly, but definitely not least, you can subscribe to my channel, and you never know what I might be airing...just saying, keep in touch!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Looks like a lovely event!

Krisha said...

Great video Sandee, loved seeing the diversity of art.
Thanks for sharing.