Tuesday, June 25, 2013

encroach: verb

to enter by gradual steps or by stealth into the possessions or rights of another
 
to advance beyond the usual or proper limits
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone, it's time for the Frosted Design Monday Inspiration girls to shine a little bit of sparkly polka dots for you!! 
You need to use Polka Dots on a card, layout or off the page project! 
Go HERE to play along in our challenge!
 
 
 
 As with all my Gift Card holders, the GC itself slides into the front of the card so the person giving it has plenty of room to write their message.

Cricut - Doodlecharms
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Our sponsor this challenge:


also entering this in:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - #74 I'm Seeing Dots & Ribbon

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe I didn't see your comment to me about the camera until after I went shopping today. In fact, I had NO idea you were being so generous. It would have saved me a TON of money. Well, about $50.00, anyway, which to me IS a ton of money.

I want to thank you for your offer of the camera. I went with my friend Sally to Sams today and bought a cheapie Nikon. It has a battery that is rechargeable, just not AA. I haven't taken it out of the plastic package yet, so I have no idea if it is going to give me any better photos than that horrible Vivitar I bought last year, but never used until two days ago.

In the event this Nikon doesn't work out, I'll be calling on you with your wonderful offer. That's a PROMISE. Thanks again, dear. You are TOO kind.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

BTW, I like that card AND the view from your balcony. So green there.

Winnie said...

So cool! Love the pattern and the ribbon and the large size!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally adorable!!

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love your gift card holders, they are so much fun!

Unknown said...

I have jumped in with both feet and now I am drowning help!!! will that work Sandee

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful gift card holder and I love how you left room for a hand written message. Love the RRR bow and ribbon!! Thanks for joining our Seeing Dots & Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet card. Just love it ! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon...huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper!