Tuesday, June 18, 2013

demure: adjective

reserved, modest
 
affectedly modest, reserved, or serious : coy

pronunciation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time for our new challenge which is Angels and Demons. Now I'm not much on demons, but I love me some angels and this little gal has been so sweet in offering to sacrifice her girlish figure in the honor of your birthday! lol Thank you Dilly Beans for letting us use such great digis, they were so much fun to use and play with!

Our sponsor _ Dilly Bean Stamps
Using the digital image -#381 - Isabella Fairy
  
Just love this image, the only thing I had to add was an angelic halo...after all she is a saint for what she did...right? lol
I stamped her wings twice, glittering both sets, fussy cut out one, cut a slit under her puffy sleeves and then slid a little bit of the wing underneath.
 
Ranger - Dylusional Spray, stickles
watercolor pencil
Faber Castell - PITT pen
Golden - Archival Varnish - satin- ( good for ink jet printers!! )

entering this in:
Fab 'n' Funky - #175 Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - Once Upon a Time
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Transport ( her wings transport her )
 

19 comments:

Carole Z said...

Another fab image Sandee and I love the colours and details! I popped over and got the chicks yesterday, couldn't resist! Have a good day, Carole Z X

Bee and Dee said...

A super card so much detail on it, love it. The quote is brilliant is it a stamp. Hugs Bee

Winnie said...

So funny! Love that sentiment and she is a pretty "angel" The great glittery touches are fabulous. The eyeshadow is a great touch!!

Claudia N. said...

How I would LOVE to look like her after eating a whole chocolate cake....*sigh...!

A gorgeous card, sandee,

filled with your usual sense of humour which I really love on all of your makes! Great colouring and LO too!

Big hug,
Claudia x

Shirley said...

What a fun card! Love how the wings turned out and your sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Jean said...

Your work is just so amazing!!! LOVE the wings and of course, the halo! She reminds me of YOU!!!!!

Rita said...

LOL! Love this card! :)

Pam said...

This is so cute and I love the dimension and sparkly wings.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

wwilloww said...

She is definitely a beauty!!! The whole card is so YOU!!! I love it!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card - wish I had a figure like that again! Hugs, Valerie

Krisha said...

LOL!!! What a wonderful card! I do like their digi images. Thanks for visiting earlier, back home now and getting back into the groove.

Mrs.B said...

Hi Sandee, Fab card, love the quote with this little angel.
Avril xx

MaryH said...

So cute! Great coloring with the dylusions & stickles, and LOVED that sentiment! TFS

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

This is a great card! I like the colors that you've used. Now, did you get glitter all over the place?

Hugs,
Kay

Mary Pat Siehl said...

hehehehehehehehehe
totally love it!!!

Meggymay said...

Love your angelic angel. The words are real fun. its makes a fantastic card for a chocoholic.
Yvonne x

all the days of our life said...

This card is beautiful! LOVE the Poem!

Katie said...

I love the angel! And the sentiment. I'd love to eat a chocolate cake for all of my friends' birthdays...but I'd also like to fit into my house...

Lisa Carroll said...

This is just adorable... her wings are stunning! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Transport" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week!