Monday, June 3, 2013

encumber: verb

 
weigh down, burden
 
to impede or hamper the function or activity of : hinder
 
 to burden with a legal claim (as a mortgage)

pronunciation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Pan Pastels - #22 Tag It
 
 
 
Cricut - Country Life crtridge, p. 41 ( sheep )
Stretch Your Imagination , p.80 ( tag )
Every Day Paperdolls, p.40 ( sun )
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Jillibean Soup - Twine 
Ranger - Liquid Pearls
Faber Castell - PITT pens
 

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

I love this! Its so bright and cheerful just like the weather here in Bournemouth today. Those sheep are so cute! xx

Gerda said...

This tag is so super cute! I love the cute sheeps and great stitching on the sun!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Carole said...

Love the sheep well done from Sunny Hertfordshre :)

ria gall said...

Hi Sandee
this is a fun piece I will have to watch I don't start counting sheep when I go to bed
Ria

MaryH said...

Such cute little lambs. This is so bright & cheery, and loved the 'bluejeans' look of your ribbon. I am trying to get started with the pan pastels, so your title intrigued me fer sure. This is just an adorable tag. TFS

Katie said...

Aw, I love the sheep and the sentiment! Great job!!!

Rosie said...

A wonderful tag, love the sheeps.

Have a lovely weekend, Sandy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love those little sheep and the stitching on the sun is fabulous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
Lindsay xx