Monday, June 17, 2013

fawn: verb


to show affection — used especially of a dog
 
 to court favor by a cringing or flattering manner
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When I saw this image being used by one of their DT members over at Card Makin' Mama's, I just knew I had to have it. It's a digital stamp offered by From the Heart Digital Art Stamps called Martini Chicks. I think it will be a big hit at the store and couldn't wait to try it out. Very easy to color it in too!
 
Card Making Mama's - On the Farm challenge

 

I colored in the images with distress stains using my water pen...and I was done...gotta love easy!
 
Ranger
From the Heart Digital Art Stamps

12 comments:

Winnie said...

Sooo funny! What a face on him! I have that sentiment but no fun image like that! Love tat you used Distress stains to paint it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Oh this card is just sooooo awesome!
So love the sentiment
Just perfect

Claudia N. said...

LOL, sandee,

your card definitely made me giggle out loud. Sooooo cute and great fun! Just perfect!!!

Now I am thirsty (wonder why;).

Hugs,
Claudia x

L.B. said...

HA!!! So fun

Carole Z said...

Ha this is soooo much fun...I need this digi stamp as a keeper of pet hens I just have to collect stamps featuring the little darlings! Carole Z X

Meggymay said...

Oh my, this is such a fun image. Its a fabulous card.
Yvonne x

Jean said...

LOVE IT!!! Laughing out loud!!!

MaryH said...

Aw, this is just doggone adorable. Love these lil' drunk chickens. It's bound to give a laff to whomever receives this one. TFS

Neesie said...

LOL BRILLIANT!
You've started my day off with a giggle! Thanks sandee :D

Rita said...

Yes! This made me literally LOL! So cute!! Great job on the coloring, too. :)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I love this!!! It reminds me of my girl friend in Chicago. We'd always have martinis...and sometimes one too many...oops!

Kalea Wavedancer said...

Vacation!