Monday, May 28, 2012

fears: noun

    frightening thought: an idea, thought, or other entity that causes feelings of fear
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are my pictures for the scavenger hunt, for Ashley's blog: Ramblings and Photos.
    These were taken at Brevard, NC White Squirrel Festival:
    ( if you want to see my pics of the white squirrel you can check them out here )
beneath your feet:
some random feet walking around at the festival
    capturing movement:
    Lots of choices for this one, so here are 2


texture
face your fears:
 ( the act of growing old, not dying, but getting old and feeble, I was wondering how to show this when these 2 men sat down on this bench right under the Antique Mall sign....I figured it was a ...well....sign ) lol, sorry!

currently:
trying to find shade at the White Squirrel Festival

Next weeks:
Shine
Fast
Left
Peace
Plain
interesting huh?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you make something this week end from a pin? Check out Project Pinterest where everyone links up their creations to share with fellow addicts...errr....Pinterest fans!
In the hills of North Carolina

11 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great pic's Sandee...the one with the old guys made me smile too...Mel :)

{Shannon} said...

Great set of photos! I'm just in love with those paper lanterns!

Melissa Hopper said...

I too have a fear of growing old and feeble. It was a hard one to capture. Besides my fear of drowning I have a fear of snakes and zombies lol but I do not have any pictures of that!

SallyAnn said...

Love your photos and the interpretation of the Face Your Fears category. Great job.
Thanks for sharing.
SallyAnn

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - this festival looks like fun!

Redanne said...

Great photos again Sandee. I do the love the antique mall one, gave me a giggle. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's good to see that everyone is so laid back and no one is worried about your weather. I'm glad for that. Of course, I like that photo challenge, too. If I ever get a REAL camera, I might have to join in the fun. Happy Memorial Day, dear.

Daenel T. said...

Great pictures. I think I share your fear. I don't mind growing old, it's not being able to care for myself that scares the living day lights out of me.

Unknown said...

I love the way you did face your fears. Very appropriate sign. The festival looks like a lot of fun. Peace to you and yours on this Memorial Day.

Unknown said...

Great photos. Looks like you had fun at the festival. I really like the Face Your Fears shot.

Terrie said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my AB pages - I skimmed through your posts a couple days ago but didn't have time to comment - I used to play in the scavenger hunt, but haven't for awhile. I really like your photo interpretations - it's a fun way to expand your imagination, isn't it?