Thursday, May 17, 2012

boiling: verb

To undergo the action of boiling, especially in being cooked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, how are all the Pinterest peeps doing today? Busy pinning away? Well if you decide to make something from a pin, blog it and then link up to mine and Sarah's Project Pinterest!

Here is my simple pin project: boiling eggs. Boiling eggs is suppose to be easy, yet my eggs were so hard to peel that I had given up on making deviled eggs and began only making them for special occasions. That's so silly, but I really didn't give it much thought until I saw this pin, by Kitchen Riffs, who explained how to get eggs to peel every time. It does work!


Now to announce my featured pin gal from last:
Thanks for playing along with us and letting us see your project, I'll send you the I was featured button in the mail!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play along with us:

Here are the guidelines for Project Pinterest:
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
* From now on to be considered a "Featured Pinner" you need to add the Project Pinterest button to your blog please.
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!


In the hills of North Carolina

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

your pinterest group is really awesome! hopefully this summer i can look around some more

Hippie Diva said...

This is great information. I have never had much success with boiling eggs so I will have to give this a try!

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Hi Sandee... I cannot see the link-up. Am I doing something wrong??? ~Sally