Thursday, March 7, 2013

meritirious: adjective

worthy of reward, gratitude, honor, or esteem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Moxie Fab World - Card Creations Week
Card Makin' Mama's - Green
 ( the pattern paper is a lime green but photographed yellowish )
 
#17 of 30 Mother's Day cards in 30 days challenge issued by the Art MoB.
I love speech bubbles, maybe it's because I wanted to be a cartoonist when I was a little girl, but this trend makes me smile!
 
I added Helmar's Liquid Scrapdots under the butterfly wings and used their Gemstone Adhesive  to glue the pearl body on. I also doodled around the outside edge of the base card to emulate the white dots on the speech bubble.

My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky"
pattern paper, speech bubble, and butterfly
Helmar - Liquid Scrapdots and Gemstone Adhesive
Reminisce - white pen
Making Memories - Diva Shimmer alpha sticker letters
American Traditions Designs - eggplant card stock
 

 

13 comments:

Carole Z said...

Morning from the Southwest UK! I have been having a catch up as I've been so busy working and crafting that I haven't managed to visit my blog friends for a few days! I love your Mom cards and your take on Tim;s tag is brilliant..I'm hoping to get mine done over the weekend..have a good day, Carole Z X

Redanne said...

A wonderful marriage of colours on this card Sandee and the speech bubble looks great. Love this card. Hugs, Anne x

Jean said...

Love the colors and that butterfly!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Just adorable
Love that speech bubble

Winnie said...

Love it! The pink and green colors together are great. I rec'd a gift of those conversation bubbles and had no idea what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration. I should take them out!

Pam said...

Very sweet and to the point!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Too cute, love the pinks and greens. I too love speech bubbles add such fun to any card.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

all the days of our life said...

Sandie this is so cute!!! love that little butterfly and the pink and green look great together.,

Missy said...

What a great card, those bright colors really pop!!

Alison Scott said...

Great colour combo. You're doing great on this 30 card task.

MaryH said...

What bright & springlike color combo...love the bubble. This is just the cheeriest of cards. TFS

Penny said...

Thanks for playing in our green challenge this week at Card Makin Mamas

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sandee! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)