Monday, March 25, 2013

canorous: adjective

pleasant sounding : melodious
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
entering this card in:
 
Cute Card Thrusday - Challenge 261 Easter Parade
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Challenge #35 Bring on Spring
Card Makin' Mama's - It's Springtime
 
A little card I drew, I used water color paper and Faber Castell Aquarelle pencils to color in the back ground and the chick. Metallic grape Gelato for her hat and hand stitched some grass. Outlined everything with their PITT pen in black.
 
 
A close up shot of her little flower hat and the fuzzy brad! The Liquid Scrapdots really do help balance the brad "underworkings" ( for lack of a better word for the parts that poke through the paper ) I also think paper piecing adds a lot to a simple card too, do you?
I really do love dimension on a card, and haven't a clue why it makes me so happy?
 
Faber Castell - PITT pens, gelatos, Aquarelle pencils
Helmar - Liquid Scrapdots
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is Mother Nature's riposte concerning spring...one day of sunshine! woo hoo!! lol
I choose a more roseate outlook, no snow :)


8 comments:

Migdalia said...

LOVE her fuzzy hat...Totally Cute !!A FABULOUS chick! Awesome card!
Have a Wonderful day,
Migdalia

Redanne said...

Such a cute little chick and I love her furry brad hat. Oh how I wish our weather was that good..... Hugs, Anne x

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so adorable!!! love the flower hat

Jean said...

How cute!

Love your forecast!

ria gall said...

What a pretty little easter card, soooo cute and I adore that flower hat
Ria

Winnie said...

So adorable! I love her Easter bonnet! Fun background too. You have a great attitude towards the weather! I am grumbling here as I got all excited to see sun yesterday and a crocus on my garden to learn we are getting more snow in time for the pm commute home. Must adopt your outlook!

Nana said...

Adorable, love her hat and the pom pom.

Hugs Nana

Helen said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Birds' challenge.

Hugs Helen DT xx