Saturday, July 14, 2012

yummy: adjective, slang

Very pleasing to the taste or smell; delicious

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My latest jar for Twinkle, Twinkle Summer of Challenge:
 Week Five, Ice Cream Inspiration "Wild n' Reckless Sherbert"
Pan Pastel Challenge #26 Ice Cream Colors

Seems like with the hot weather, everyone has ice cream on their mind. I just finished up a bowl of chocolate frozen yogurt, and boy was it yummy. And speaking of yummy, the colors for the ice cream inspiration had me drooling once I got to coordinating them together! Sherbet always has the prettiest colors!
I spray painted the jar with some Frost spray, and used my Scor-Pal Tape to secure the Really Reasonable Satin ribbon and my glue gun to adhere the Prima butterfly. This was by far the easiest jar I have made so far, but I had company over and had to have a quick and easy project!

 Strawberry Lemonade Punch and Wild n' Reckless with tea lights in them.

And...
 sherbet, mint chocolate chip and baseball nut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after endless hours of pinning, are you creating something gorgeous and fabulous that you want to share with anyone? If so then meet you over at:

16 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Sandee your votive jars are so so pretty and such a wonderful crafting idea, nice to see them in action as the light draws in you must smile everytime you light the candle...beautiful makes...Mel :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of inspiration...xx

helena said...

perfect - sounds so easy but looks so stunning

Redanne said...

I love your latest jar Sandee, it has the most stunning, beautiful butterfly on it - wow! I love it. A x

Carol said...

WOW!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your jars. A simple but stunning project too. TFS

Giggles said...

Beautiful fun summer project! So pretty too!

Hugs Giggles

BJ said...

I think your "less is more" jar is fab. The ribbons are super and do the job just right. I have 3 jars poised to decorate for the family's weekly chocloate rations but not done them yet and nearly eaten all the chocolate! Oops! BJ

Gillian .... said...

Sandee your votive ice cream/summer inspired jars are awesome, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

Rita said...

These are just the cutest candle jars! Love them all. :)

Kalea Wavedancer said...

And I just keep thinking about what we were talking about as you were making this. He he.

Kristin said...

xo!

Caz said...

Oh I really love the butterfly ;-) so cute!

Shahrul Niza said...

My favorite jar of colors so far :). Lovely ribbons & flutters. Simply happiness.

Terrie said...

somehow I missed this post and the most recent addition to your tea light jars. This one is delightful! Love the addition of the butterfly and the one with the flowers and ribbon is cool too. What a fabulous collection.

Joanna said...

Absolutely beautiful jars - they look gorgeous lit up with the tea light :o)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like how you picked a theme for the colors (jars) and stuck with it. Wish I had. Your latest jar is great. I like the frosted look. And weren't those the BEST colors?

Mandy said...

Your jars are so pretty and look amazing with the candles lit...xxx