Sunday, July 29, 2012

junk: noun

 Discarded material, such as glass, rags, paper, or metal, some of which may be reused in some form
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I joined Pink by Designs 2 year anniversary challenge yesterday, couldn't finish all the challenges, 13 in all...whew! But I did finish 9, so not too bad. Their last challenge of the night was to use items found in our junk drawer, ick! My drawer is a mess...Here it is in all it's glory!
And after watching the Olympics and cleaning out the drawer, here it is:
wonder how long it will last? At least I can find a pen in here now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrapping Barbara's birthday present using some scrap booking supplies, something I don't do often enough! I covered the cute little box with scrapbook paper, tied it up with Really Reasonable Ribbon's shimmer satin, and finished it off with a Prima flower.

pretty :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget, you still have time to enter Project Pinterest for July!

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love the wrapped gift.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just went back and read your Pink Anniversary Party entries. All you had posted when I looked yesterday was ONE. I would NEVER have made even half the challenges. It would have taken me an hour to contemplate what I was going to make. Then I would have to find that PERFECT embellishment, especially since I don't have all those cool dies you have. Your pieces are adorable, and your junk drawer looked better than mine does (and I mean the pre-clean photo).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

BTW, why is it in the 60s where you are, and the 80s where I am? Want to trade?

TwinkleToes2day said...

Ooh, nice tidy drawer :) Mine are all like your 'before' picture, haha.
Love the wee package wrapping with beautiful ribbon flower :0)

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I think your junk drawer looked pretty tidy - but it does look better now. Love how you wrapped Barbara's gift, lovely ribbon and flower. Watching the swimming qualifying heats at the moment, very exciting! Crafty hugs, Anne x

LiliansArt said...

Oh the present is cute and good work on your drawer

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i love to organize!

May said...

Great flower on the git... I thought your drawer was tidy before.. you have'nt seen mine Yikes it would take at least a week to sort!! lol... hugs May x x x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The junk drawer looks awesome now - what a difference! The little package is beautifully wrapped - I like the colors! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Barb King said...

Love that color of the blue ribbon! Fab!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the packaging of the.. uh... package. I'd never want to open it and just admire it as-is.