Monday, July 23, 2012

coaster: noun

 A small mat or plate placed under a vessel to protect a tabletop or other surface beneath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
page 6
figured it would be good for a restaurant shot ;) or cocktail picture ;0
I love the little seagull, I don't use stickers very often but I could use this guy on every beach page! You can see how I pop dotted him up, so I will be able to slide Shirley's picture under it.
This element is giving me so much grief already, I have left the bottom on the wine glass un-glued because I am sure we will go somewhere that will have one of the coasters I can snitch to lay under it. Much better than making one, but in the mean time it is flapping around because I added a metal seashell charm to it which is kinda heavy.
Ranger - Glossy Accents
pages 5 and 6 together


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is one great little album!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Simply gorgeous!! Great idea to leave the wine glass loose, if you plan to add more to it.

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, the more I see of this album the more I love it! Love how you have done the wine glass, looks like real wine and it will look fabulous with a coaster behind - clever idea - clever girl......Crafty hugs, Anne x

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks perfect

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

Very cool! What a great idea to snatch a coaster from a place you'll be and add it to the page.

Hugs,
Kay

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I am enjoying watching this little album come together. You almost make me want to go someplace so I can make a little album (or have my bestest bud in NC make me one). Don't worry about the wine glass flopping around like its drunk. I'm sure it will sober up soon.

Katie said...

I love that you left the wine glass un glued so you can put a coaster there! That is such a fun idea!

Craftychris said...

What a fab page! Love the wine glass and the idea of the coaster - inspired! xx

Barb King said...

i love the wine glass, have the perfect photo to go with that page!

Kalea Wavedancer said...

How sad is it that I saw the gull and immediately thought, "Oh, Mrs. Grossman". *grumbles*