Thursday, July 19, 2012

beach glass: noun

A type of glass formed when glass bottles are left on a lake or ocean shore for a long period of time. Waves and sand act as a natural tumbler which smoothing out the glass and leaving a soft frosted surface
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 4th page:
Keeping them simple so journaling and ephemera can be added as we go along. I imagine adding sea shells, or beach glass to all the pages would be cute.
 I added the littlest bit of Really Reasonable Ribbon to the flag of this sandcastle which was cut from Stretch Your Imagination.

Here are pages 3 and 4 laying side by side.

If you want to see the cover, go here.
Pages 1 and 2, go here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Pinterest, where we share our pins!
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!
<wink, wink >

9 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Loved the other pages and these ones too!!!
This is going to be a wonderful gift.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the sand castle great page

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I don't know how you will bear to part with this masterpiece when it is finished - quite sure that I could not! Two more fabulous pages, can't wait to see more.......Crafty hugs, Anne x

Craftychris said...

All the pages are fab, its going to be a brilliant book! xx

LiliansArt said...

A great stRt to that mini. And where I gre up we use to see beach glass all the time. The name of the beach was actually glass beach! Lol your word of the day just brought back lots of memories

Barb King said...

This will be a great gift, it will be fun to fill it with photos. I made a seaside tray during a class at a LSS, and am going to make 2 journal type books this weekend. Fun. Thanks for your kind comments on my cards!

Kim said...

Hi Sandee. I love the shape of this album and your details are amazing. Waving Hi back. :)

Katie said...

I love the sandcastle on this page! This mini book is just great!

Pat N. said...

I LOVE page 3! The way you cut off the end post so you could make it lean, and the sign--they're both fabulous! You're too much!--Pat