OK, so I couldn't resist the pun about a pun :)
My new obsession is making mail art ( It is not considered an art movement per se, but it can be said to be a genre. ) and I have discovered that the 5x7 Gel Press® plate is perfect for my envelopes so I can make matching mono-printed envies! Stoked!
Challenge: Nautical/By The Sea
one of my favorite stamp sets
colored in with my favorite
I'm up over on the Gel Press blog today with a step out tutorial showing how I made my envelope
and if you missed the video to the making of the matching card, you can find it HERE.
10 REASONS TO send mail
- To write to a kid to teach them how fun it is to receive a letter. Ask for them to write back so that they can have fun sending one too.
- To send a friend a recipe
- To decorate the envelope ( my personal favorite! )
- To practice your penmanship, play with letterforms, and have fun expressing yourself on the page!
- To congratulate someone on an achievement big or small
- To send a letter from your pet to a friend’s pet.
- To send a letter in multiple parts - like a serial podcast or tv show where they have to wait for the next episode
- To send a cheer up message– a note to a friend who has had a tough go of it lately.
- To write a letter with checkbox questions that can be filled out and returned.
- To save the US Postal Service
You, my friend are on a roll! These are sooooo cute! I love your backgrounds and those cute little sea creatures!
Your card + envelope set is awesome! I love the colors and those submarine creatures. Ant point #6 rocks :-) Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena
Post a Comment