Thursday, July 12, 2012

specify: verb

 be specific about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use to belong to a recipe exchange group. We would make 6 x 6" recipe cards that we decorated to trade with each other. I really loved that, so when Jennifer over at Just Add Water Silly decided to do an Illustrate a recipe challenge and Fantabulous Cricut wanted us to do summer dessert inspired project, I had to go drag my recipe box out from under the cabinet. First thing I need to do when I have some free time is to make a new box, lol This one is from 10 years ago and it has been abused and used!

Fantabulous Cricut  Challenge Me Monday #19

My favorite dessert during the summer, is cold and frozen :)
 A very simple recipe card made, with the recipe card attached so I won't lose it and can easily access the drink menus. The glass is cut from my Cricut French Manor cartridge. The adorable glass charm was created by my friend Jamie while she was visiting with me! Isn't it perfect?

Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Crochet Lace
And if anyone would like to exchange 6 x 6" recipe cards, I have 3 extra Corn Casseroles Cards and 1 Dorito Beef Casserole card to exchange. I would offer my current drink recipe but you would have to be willing to access Biltmore to get the drink mix from them. But if you're willing, then so am I :)

Send me your address to sandeesetliff@yahoo.com and please put recipe in the subject line so I don't delete it! And specify which recipe you are interested in, first come first served basis!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And link up your inspired project that you got from a pin to Project Pinterest! See you there!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I love the idea of doing recipe cards, it keeps all your favourites at hand and your box still looks good even after 10 years! Crafty hugs, Anne x

minnemie said...

These cards are SOOO delightful! You are so super creative. Love it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

ok that drink recipe card! how cute is that!!

Darla said...

That's a cute recipe card. About now any frozen drink would be good.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How adorable. I'm always impressed by your art, but these are REAL recipes and done so well, too. This is a real treat and worthy of Jenn's challenge.

Rita said...

Until this challenge I had never heard of decorated recipe cards. Cute! :)

Pat N. said...

Cute card, Sandee!! Drink recipes...now you're talking!--Pat

Julie said...

I really want to make a recipe book with my Cricut. Your project is so much fun! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Everything I see that you do and have done is so creative and charming!

Kalea Wavedancer said...

You should have put all our drinks as the background ;-)

CraftyJAR said...

Cute card! I agree a lovely cool drink is just the perfect treat for the summer. Thanks for joining in at FCCB.
Judy

Tracey FK said...

The recipe cards are wonderful and you put so much work in to them... wow... very impressed... and I think the box has stood up to ten years pretty well actually...xx

Neesie said...

I think the illustrated recipe cards are brilliant and yet again Sandee you've done a fantastic job.
I'm about to put the finishing touches to my APR entry for tomorrow.
I'm always tail-end Charlie!
Have a great weekend ~ whatever you get up to ~ enjoy! :D

Terrie said...

I can't read the recipes, darn it! I love your decorations, particularly your drink card, it's great! So what's the yummy drink hidden inside?

Jennifer McLean said...

great recipe, I always know that if it sounds strange it's probably fantastic!! Can't wait to try.
Best,
Jenn

VonnyK said...

What a fantastic idea to do such gorgeous cards. I would much rather do the cards than cook any day. Love them.
Not playing this week, will be back next week.
Von.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your recipes sound great and your cards are very cleverly done. Blessings!