Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wizard of Oz inspiration

I am really enjoying making envelope art, and I wish I did it more often. What's better than sorting through a pile of bills and junk mail than finding a card from a friend? Well, how about finding a beautifully decorated envelope that shines amongst those dreaded bills!  Plus, the post-person really has to enjoy something fun like this too, right?

entering my painted envelope in





This is the card and envelope together, what do you think? I did the envelope's background in green to symbolize the Emerald city...just in case you were wondering, lol

2 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

I live these.. you are on a roll.. as i read the post backwards.. lmao

Unknown said...

Love these!! First of all, I love the Wizard of Oz ... and second of all, I love your work! The green background on the envelope is fantastic and I think anyone would be lucky to get that in the mail!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!