Thursday, July 7, 2016

penguin love

Oh my beachy stars, this stamp set; Summer Grumplings ( even the name is adorable! ) is sooooo cute!!

Simon Says: Photo Inspiration



 To get a truly flat card, but with loads of dimension; I made masks of the sun, penguin stamps and an umbrella which I drew. I laid them down on my 3x5" Gel Press® plate in reverse and then applied my distress paint on the plate and "stamped" it onto the front of the card. Then it was super easy to go back in with my DMC PITT pens and color everything.
Totally crushing on this size plate for my card making! It rocks!

Wait until you see the envelope art I made to go with this card.
Come back tomorrow!


2 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Love this card! Do you sell them??

Virginia L. said...

So cute! The bright colors and cheery images are quite the smile-maker! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Photo Inspiration” Challenge! Super work!