Sunday, July 24, 2016

Why mail art?

Why not? 
It's fun and relaxing to do and it's can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. There aren't many rules, just make sure the address to the person it is being sent to is easily read and that there is room for a stamp. Basically, that's pretty much it; your imagination can do the rest.

Simon Says: Things With Wings

stamps :

You can find the video I made creating my envelope art over HERE!


Again, working with an existing card from my stash to make the coordinating envelope.

Go ahead and make some mail art and don't forget the open call for the "All about me" mail art show.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I love this, Sandee! The glittery outline on the palm is lots of fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Pam said...

These are so cute! I agree with Lin, I love the glitter around the tree. You are doing such a wonderful job on your envelope art!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com