Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Published!

I love being published, I really do. There is nothing better than seeing your name and what you created being deemed worthy enough to print. I began back in 2010 and have been published 31 times. I have saved each issue too, and when I am old and grey...wait, I'm already old and grey....OK, when I am put away in a nursing home I will bring all the magazines with me...they might as well plan on burying them with me too!

I also love making paper and pressing leaves and flowers. This card uses paper I made from my Arnold Grummer Papermill kit and a Maple leaf I dried in my Arnold Grummer Microfluer press.

If you get the Cardmaker magazine I hope you check out my card on p. 87, but you can always find me on the Arnold Grummer Facebook page along with the other members of our creative design team.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being published! Your project looks fantastic!

christi said...

wow, very cool. congrats.

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Congrats in such publish worthy projects. Bigger things await u!!

Pam said...

Congratulations, I'm so proud of you girlfriend! WHOO-HOO!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com