Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More mail art

Entering my beach themed mail art in

Simon Says: Photo Inspiration

 I love when I have a stamp set that I use over and over, and over, and this Paper Smooches Surf and Turf set is one of those. I adore this little crab and love to have him holding signs. And speaking of something I use so much that it just stays on a designated acrylic block of it's own is this little happy mail art called Envelope Sentiments.

and then another coordinating envelope...

I just love mail art, don't you? I mean wouldn't you love finding art among your boring bills and junk mail? Wouldn't it make you smile, well, think about that and make someone smile!

7 comments:

Ineke said...

They are adorable your matching envelopes.

Byrd Street Studio said...

These are so cute...mail me something !!! ...lol

Jean said...

I should decorate my envelopes. This is such a cute idea!

Lin said...

Oh how fun these are, Sandee! I am loving the first set with the sea theme, perfect for our challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Thanks for joining us!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

They are bith remarkable!!

Pam said...

How super cute! I love that little crab!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gayatri said...

Love the matching envelope! Fun take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx