Saturday, July 23, 2016

Open call to all envelope artists out there

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be sponsoring my first show for all artists, young old, talented and for just those who like to have fun. You only need to afford the price of a stamp to be in this show! 

I also wanted to do some sort of campaign to spread smiles: I think we need to smile more. Our world is filled with so much hatred these days and maybe my little snail mail art is just a drop in the bucket but if we all did something to make this place we live in a little bit better, then think of how much nicer the world would be!


I'm also going to be binding all the mail art after the show the show is over into a book and hoping it too can travel around and let everyone look at it. I think a book about snail mail should be put in the mail, don't you? I think it would be cool to use the same box; to forward it on and let everyone keep adding to the art on the box, just changing the "To and Froms"....would love to know what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! I'm in...<3

Ineke said...

What a great idea! You know I love to spread fun and smiles. Love the idea of sending a (or THE) box around with all the snail mail art. So sorry I'm in Europe. Sending fees are expensive....