Friday, July 8, 2016

my cutie patootie card!

I knew...I just knew I was going to get a little carried away with the envelope art for this one so I actually started with my Envelope Sentiment stamp and drew the car around it. I just had so much fun making this beach car for my penguin, he is waving hi and singing to the music...hmm..maybe I should add some music notes? What do you think?

entering this cutie patootie in

Simon Says: Photo Inspiration


And here he is with his coordinating card
Now wouldn't this combination just make you smile all day if you got this in the mail?
Ooops...just notice his umbrella doesn't match, lol
Oh well, that's what I get for getting so excited and not slowing down and paying attention to the details!

And this set will be winging it's way to Yvonne in Canada :)
What's Up Gnomey? stamp set

6 comments:

Jean said...

yOU ARE ON A ROLL! toO CUTE!

Anna said...

...ah but his umbrella is just rolled around to the other side in the car. So cute!!

Suzy800 said...

Eeeekkkk!!!! This postal strike has to end soon!!! Love both your cards with matching envelopes. You ARE on a roll! !
Yvonne

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

Oh these are just adorable. You go Sandee!! I love your work!!

Virginia L. said...

Darling summer card! Love the cheery and happy colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Photo Inspiration” Challenge! Super work!

Pam said...

Cutie Patootie is right! It (they) are just adorable, you did such a great job! I love the "does this floaty make me look fat" sentiment.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com