Saturday, July 2, 2016

Oh no Toto!

Being one that 
a. that doesn't like to waste anything 
and 
b. is all things inspired by The Wizard of Oz 
and
c. is a tiny bit sarcastic 
(OK, maybe a bit more than tiny lol)
I couldn't help but re-use the wand mask that I utilized in my "There's no place like home" print I created using my Gel Press® plate for this Dorothy inspired birthday card.

The star is really sparkly, take my word for it and don't you just love these distress painted backgrounds? I am so hooked on this technique! Which you can find here in this video.

entering this in
The Mixed Media Monthly challenge

4 comments:

Anna said...

Love this Sandee! hehehe - too funny!

minnemie said...

You got me at "oh no, Toto!" LOVE that book!! But yes, the distressed background is lovely too:-)

Unknown said...

30??? How about double that??? I love the card.

Electra said...

Hahaha! What a great card!!