Friday, July 15, 2016

Artistic snail mail

Artistic snail mail harkens back to those olden times when you had something better than bills in your mailbox, and who doesn't appreciate getting a card?
The most important step is to actually mail it...send it out into the world. 

The background of the envelope is made from my Gel Press® plate using distress paints. I also learned something, PITT pens will blend and smooth out the Paper Crafters crayons. YAY!! I colored in my smiley face with the Paper Crafters crayons and not liking the rough surface I decided to go over it with my dried out PITT pen, and wow, look how smooth it made the crayon. Needless to say I am very pleased.

 Make something arty...on an envelope.  Then slap a stamp on there and drop it into a mailbox. You'll brighten someones' day if you do!

The video for making the Smile card can be found HERE!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute! I loved watching your process of making this card. I found myself saying "hey, I can do this". Thanks for the tutorial!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Suzy800 said...

Another great set my friend! You're rocking these sets!
Yvonne