Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Birthday to me

Yep it's that time of the year again when the old birthday smacks you in the tush and reminds you that you're still alive and kicking just OLDER than you ever thought you would be, lol BUT on the one hand I am still doing things I never thought of too, like being on a fabulous design team like StencilGirl. TODAY marks my first day over there so if you want to leave me a birthday gift, I would LOVE for you to visit me over there and leave me some loving, it would really make my birthday to welcomed in style over there. Here is a sneak peek of the project and for all that go over there, a big THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Sandee. Hope you have a truly wonderful day. xx

Anonymous said...

Sandee, I love all your work. Keep it up

Jean said...

Such fun!

Pam said...

Yep, my tush is gettin' pretty sore now! Oh well, you know what they say bout the alternative. Hope you had a great day and did something fun or special!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com