Saturday, February 4, 2017

a little abstract does a body good #3

Oops...I am now one day behind, which means I'll need to make 2 today but yesterday was the drive home from the beach and it just wore me out. I had to drive home in the rain and it was stressful.

So I looked to the internet for some inspiration this morning and discovered an artist, Thomas C. Fedro. He does pop art faces and landscapes and although this is opposite from my style it was fun to incorporate a little abstract into my art.


I'll add a quote or something later but for now I am linking it up to

10 comments:

Faye said...

Such a neat painting/drawing! It's good to stretch ourselves artwise, I think.

Carol said...

i really like this style even though I've not done much of it either. Great colors and don't feel bad you are not alone with being behind already :) I'm behind one face already too.

froebelsternchen said...

Just fabulous ! Your style is great!

Fran said...

I love the style of your face sketch. I am behind also and playing catch up.

Jean said...

She is very cooL!

Susan said...

Love this...love the color, the composition and the emotion in her eyes. Happy late PPF

DVArtist said...

I love how you created this girl, especially her hair.

Pam said...

This looks great!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Linda Kunsman said...

she's lovely. Nice way to challenge yourself too. Happy PPF!

Giggles said...

Fedro is one of my favourite artists along with Britto!! You have done a wonderful interpretation yet in your own style!! LOVE it!! Stunning work!

Hugs Giggles