Wednesday, February 8, 2017

catattitude #6

I thought I would try a pencil sketch and see if that would help loosen my spirits up a bit about doing 29 faces....it didn't. The only thing I really enjoyed doing was using the pencil through the StencilGirl Club stencil and I think I will explore that some more. It gave me a pretty cool background. I am looking forward to getting the February stencils, mandalas, circles and spheres! Maybe I should get out my gel plate and play some to get me out of my funk, I have some round plates that would work well with the round stencils.


I admit I am already feeling a little lost on the challenge, #6 and 2 days behind and I feel exhausted. I went looking for some inspiration on the internet and found this picture which I thought would be interesting to draw but I don't like how it turned out...shrug...oh well...I can always paint over it later if I feel the need to do so.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Very cool! Love the pencil with the stencil. Very clever!

Pam said...

Your pencil sketch looks great!Of course I love the kitty. I used to sit and sketch faces when I was a teenager. I'll have to give it a try again.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com