Thursday, October 9, 2014

Unity blog Hop

Hi everyone, I am joining in today with the Unity group on their blog hop.

I am guest hopping because my Susan K. Weckesser inspired tag won the Unity {be inspired} Challenge using the What's Up Gnomey? stamp set! You can see it here. It was an awesome prize package too, I cannot wait to get it!!

I love their challenge because you get to choose what style inspires you to be creative. There is a color challenge ( my favorite ), a card and a layout sketch challenge. Really, something for everyone!

This is my card ♥


I was inspired by the beautiful colors and used the Susan K. Weckesser stamp One of a Kind Winter { Christmas Campaign } to create my card. I stamped him once on the Kraft paper and then again on a piece of white paper. I cut out his little body and adhered it over the top of the stamped image.

I also love doodling and added some whimsical borders of my own using my Sakura Pigma Microns and Signo white pen.

I love that the Sakura Moon Glow pens show up so well on top of black ink! I colored in the fringe of his scarf and hat and also the buttons in a bright pink. The rest of his hat and scarf were colored in with Dylusions inks using a water brush. 

Make sure to leave lots of comments so that you can win an awesome hop prize from Unity Stamps!
I can't wait to hop along and see the awesome designs from the Unity team!

32 comments:

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! I love the doodled border!! simple but very pretty!! nice image.
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

jennifer mitten said...

Adorable! I love the contrasting colors!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute.

Unknown said...

Great card! Congratulations on winning the Unity Challenge!

joslyn said...

so cute, love how you used the color challenge. so great to have you hopping along with us today!!

Alice Monique said...

EXCELLENT Card! I love how you made your own borders using black and white to tie all the card stocks together super Brilliant! Thanks for sharing! :)

Doreen said...

Love your card,love the image.xxx

ionabunny said...

Very cute card. Love the colours. Hugz

nancy y said...

moon glow pens? They look really great. Love your "doodling" which adds so much to the card.

Rubeena I. said...

adorable!

Petti said...

Very cute thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is cute, love it.

Lyn said...

Awesome card and I love your doodled borders <3

Kris B said...

Cute card! Fun little snowman and I love the doodled borders! Congratulations on your win! Your tag was fabulous!

jules said...

Great card....LOVE the doodling

Linda said...

i Love your sweet snowman!!

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Robin B. said...

Pretty card! I love the colors and the snowman. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great card! Congrats on winning the challenge!!

Dawnll said...

Sandee I was so thrilled to see you as part of the team hop this month...you chose a wonderful image to use and your card is wonderful sweetie!

Lisa Arana said...

Sandee... this is absolutely DARLING!!! One of my favorite Christmas stamps and I love how you used it on kraft. Beautifully done, thank you SO much for joining us for this week's hop!!! hugs.

Pam said...

Such a beautiful card! Beautiful colors and border.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gaylynn said...

Very creative borders for this snowman image. Congrats to you for your win and your hop day. How FUN.

Kris said...

WOO-HOO! Sandee. Loved your winning tag from September and your little snowman card is adorable. Congrats again on your win and the funn of hopping with us.

Angeline Choo said...

Congrats on winning Sandee and so glad to have you together with us on the hop. This snowman card is just so cute!!

Camille Robinson said...

OMGosh--Super adorable! I would love to get that card.

JPScraps said...

Congrats on your win! Today's card is ADORABLE!

Kary said...

Congrats Sandee!! So glad to have you hopping with us. Your card is SO Sweet!! Love the cute snowman and the lovely details you have added on your card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cute card. I love the color combo. TFS

Becky said...

wonderful use of color.

Tammy V said...

Congrats on your win. It was a cute card! This card is great too, CAS with just enough fun ;)

KC said...

this is so cute, and simple...I love it!