Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween cards

This has got to be one of the easiest cards to make and so cute too. Just tear and inks strips of paper!
 I love the gelli print eyes, they have so much more character because of the paint layers! I just cut the circles from the left over scrap from a pull. LOVE!

This might be the scariest thing yet about Halloween! ;)

And for a little one, something fun and not too scary! I enjoyed using my Susan K. Weckesser Insta Cute stamp for the photo strip.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the cards, especially the first one, so fun! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! You are so creative. I am just loving that mummy!

Pam said...

How cute are these!! I love how you did the Mummy's eyes. I agree about how scary it is that stores are selling Christmas!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carole Z said...

Fabullous spookylicious cards Sandi...love the Mummy's eyes! Hugs Carole Z X

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

such cute cards!!