Friday, August 15, 2014

Gnomey in disguise

Playing along with the Unity {be inspired} Challenge and I chose the color portion of the challenge. Love Halloween colors and it's right around the corner too...eeks!

I love my What's Up Gnomey stamps and just can't get enough of this cute little guy! I mean, seriously, he is adorable!
SB-1154A-WHATS-UP-GNOMEY

So I dressed him up for Halloween!

I also used the sentiment "smile" from the Insta-Cute stamp set.

Don't forget, we have an awesome contest going over on the {my sweet earth} blog. Real easy to play along!

8 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

I spy the Gnomey my homie!! :) super cute!! I think I will name him George.. Gonna hug him and squeeze him and love him forever!! ;)

Craftychris said...

That is one cute gnome all dressed up for Halloween! Fabulous card! xx

Carole Z said...

Sandee, thank you for posting a Halloween project, I love Halloween and we still don't do enough of it in the UK! I love your Gnomey creation, it really made me smile! Hugs Carole Z XX

Pam said...

I love your cute little Halloween Gnome! I love Halloween! I am working on some awesome projects for Halloween.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Love this. He looks more wiz than gnome. Perfect for the pumpkin hunt

Jean said...

Very cute!!

Kris said...

Just stinkin' adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

Gaylynn said...

How FUN and cute this tag is. It really caught my eye with the bright images and colors. :)