Friday, November 1, 2013

Die Cut Crazy blog hop

Welcome to the Die Cut Crazy Magazine Holiday Blog Hop. The designers have made some wonderful holiday projects to inspire your own holiday crafting with your die cuts. If you just joined our hop, be sure and go back to the Die Cut Crazy Magazine Blog to learn how you can enter to win a prize from Die Cut Crazy Magazine when following the hop from designer to designer.  


My holiday project I am sharing today is...
 When I was a little girl, I had this story I wrote about called Santa's Magic Key and how he used it to get into all the houses around the world where families didn't have a chimney for him to access. And, no, we had a chimney so I think I was very concerned about the other little boys and girls.
On the back of the keys, I have written the special instructions needed...

Cricut - French Manor, p.64 ( 11" )
Really Reasonable Ribbon
bell, chipboard, paper - misc.

Next up in the hop is Anna with Craft with Anna. Go see the amazing project she has prepared for you to enjoy, I can't wait to see it myself!

If you just joined the hop, here is a list of designers so you don't miss any


Sandee  http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com ( you are here )



Die Cut Crazy Magazine  http://diecutcrazymag.com/

Thanks for stopping by the Die Cut Crazy Magazine Holiday Blog Hop. I hope
my Santa's Key project inspires you to create your own.  Please leave a
comment to let me know you stopped by.

Stephanie will announce a winner of the overall blog hop on the Die Cut Crazy Blog and Facebook page.

entering Santa's Key in:
Die Cuttin' Diva's - #139 Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas - #18 Link it Up Party
Challenges 4 Everybody - #32 Anything Goes


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
( And for everyone who is waiting on the winner of the Mixed Media kit to be announce...I promise I am working on it, I am so sorry for the delay!! )
winner has been announced!

16 comments:

Allie Gower said...

I love the key, so cute, and the colors make me happy. So excited to be hopping with you!

Jean said...

Well - isn't this too cute! never heard of that!

Pam said...

How sweet is this Santa's Key! Love the sentiment!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Krisha said...

Super CUTE!!

Debbie O'Neal said...

I LOVED the story of Santa's Key too when I was girl ! There was an old movie we watched where they showed Santa using it and it stuck in my head so long I told my own children about it too. What a great project to make this year to give the family. Thanks for the inspiration !

Eva Laney said...

This is so cute and what an awesome idea :)

Donna said...

This is so beautiful!!

JoyceA said...

Sooooo cute, I think I share with my sister so that she and my niece can
make a similar one.

JaniceA said...

Cute idea I think the grandkids will like that.

barbara macaskill said...

HOW COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IS THIS?!?!?! I am going to make these for my grandchildren! They are going to be so excited!!! My two grandsons are having a rough time of it right now so this will surely put their beautiful smiles back on their faces!! Thank you for the inspiration!! I am a new blog follower and am excited to see more!

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, I some how seem to have missed your posts these last few days so have been having a catch up with your fab creations..as for today's, brilliant, what a great idea and so cute, hugs Carole Z X

Linda T said...

How sweet is this Santa key. I just think it's adorable. I just have to try and make one. Sure on my wish list. Thank you so much for sharing this great idea.

Nancy said...

LOVE your story behind this Magic Key...so creative Sandee!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute key! Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

Donna K said...

Oh goodness this is so cute! I love the "Santa's Magic Key" tradition.....too precious. Thank you for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Diva's Anything Goes linky party this week!

Katie said...

This is adorable! I love it! Perfect if you don't have a chimney.