Saturday, November 16, 2013

Frosted Designs - November Mixed Media Kit reveal


The 2013 November Mixed Media Kit is here!! Yay!!
I had so much playing with the plaque from the kit, making it into a little love sign. 


Here's a little slide show on how I put it together: 

a couple close ups:
I just love how the ink wicked into the flower.

I had a lot of fun doodling around the circles making them into flower, and the tiny coordinating polka dot buttons perfectly matched the ink colors!

The polka dot letters from the 2013 October Mixed Media Kit worked extremely well and I love being able to combine my kits together.

It's so much fun to get a kit each month, sometimes you get things you wouldn't ordinarily buy, but that's the fun of it because sometimes you are so happy when you try something new!!

7 comments:

MaryH said...

Great video, loved how your project turned out. I have some of the Mixed Media pots, but never tried using. Your flower was so pretty & loved the delicate inking on the edges. TFS & great work on your video too. Dreary in the Upstate today. Happy wkend

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, i love this little sign! Gorgeous colours and such pretty flowers, Carole Z X

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

I am so impressed with what you did with the items available to you from this kit.. Very well done!! TFS!!

Jean said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Pam said...

Great job, this is so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

I love your accent!!! This is a great little project too. Of course, I live everything you do!

Peace,
Kay

Craftychris said...

ooh this is so pretty! xx