Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday with Sandee - Typography and lettering

Well, I guess it's something we need to discuss....our handwriting. I hear so many people complain about the way their handwriting looks, and how much they hate it. So let's just get over that and pretend that we love our handwriting....as a matter of fact I want you to say out loud..."I LOVE my handwriting and I am not afraid to use it!"....there, feel better? Now how do you feel about typography, let's combine them.

handwriting:
the way a person's writing looks

typography:
 the work of producing printed pages from written material
: the style, arrangement, or appearance of printed letters on a page

I created this page trying to come up with some interesting layouts for each quote along with doodling some simple, fun and hopefully interesting letters.



Faber Castell - watercolor crayons
Sakura - waterproof pen set
Dylusions - journal
Deco Art - acrylic paint pots ( from the October Mixed Media Paper Kit )

If you want to check out the sections, then please visit the Frosted Designs blog where I'll also be discussing what your handwriting says about you!


Remember if you want to sign up for Mixed Media Kit subscription 
that you can get a
*FREE Dylusions Creative Journal ($24.99 value) with any first time 
mixed media paper kit subscription! 
Offer expires November 30th.

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Loved reading all the quotes, its a great page.
Yvonne

Jean said...

Love your writing. I will try repeating I like my handwriting. Should have seen this before I finished my cads:):):)