Thursday, November 7, 2013

Succubus: noun

a demon assuming female form in order to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep
pronunciation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing along with 
Papercrafting Inspiration - #29 Magazine Mondays

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays-Week Twenty-Nine Inspiration Piece (image)

I love combining pop art designs and fonts with bright colors into my art journal. It's a great combination! Are you having a playful day?


6 comments:

Krisha said...

I love your journal pages, guess I should write more in mine instead of just letting loose with what ever is at hand!

Shroo said...

I REALLY love the comic-book style panel layout - it's such good fun to do and you can cram so much stuff onto one page! AWESOME stuff! - Shroo:)x

Carole Z said...

Love your art journal pages Sandee - great colouring and layout! Thanks for popping over to my blog this week too...waving back from the Southwest of England! Hugs Carole Z X

Jean said...

Wow ! Love what you did! So colorful and full of wonderful images!!Thanks for playing!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cool!!

Katie said...

Your weekly grid looks great! I love all of the colors and how you illustrated each day!