Friday, November 15, 2013

Crepehanger: noun


killjoy; someone who takes a pessimistic view of things

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
wow...I am so far behind!! This was actually made for the Tim Holtz 2013 Tag for October and I just now am getting it posted!! YIKES! At this rate, I'll be celebrating Christmas on Valentines Day! lol

I enjoyed using my white pen and playing around with the lettering inside the tree branches, and I just love my drippy moon!

Nothing says fun like ink splatters!

Higgens - india ink
Deco Arts - Paper Effects, Branching Out tree stencil
Cricut Craft Room - free cut of the week
Ranger - stickles. distress stains, grunge paper
Gelli print background
Montana marker

entering this in:
Simon Monday Challenge - Got ink?
Jo's Scrap Shack - #25 Things with wings

7 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

wow this is an totaly amzing project so much detail to be found! Oustanding work of art! Just love it!
xoxo SanDee1899

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great wall hanging

Jean said...

Love your writing on the tree!

MaryH said...

What an interesting tag. Love the spooky owl and your tree branch writing. Very creative use of your white pen. I liked your dripping moon too! TFS & Stay warm. Hugs

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

I talk to the moon too!! lol.. love it and the detail on the tree and the owl.. TFS!

Suzanne C said...

Love the design of this it feels like a beautiful quilt. Beautiful take on the tag! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Katie said...

Love this! You aren't too far behind at all! Its only a few weeks past October!

Also - I wanted to tell you that I got your package! Everything is awesome, I can't wait to try everything out!