Monday, November 25, 2013

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

How can you not think about winter after seeing the inspiration picture? All the leaves have deserted the trees and are swirling around in the wind over here in the mountains. We have gone from chilly weather to downright...bbbrrrrr! But I am sure we will have some warm days here and there, until then I am wishing for snow. I know, there is something seriously wrong with me!

I made a gift card holder:

 The gift card sits in the sleigh, just glue down the sides and bottom of the sleigh body.

Embellished it a little :)

Cricut - Winter Woodland cartridge, p. 53
Ranger - stickles, liquid pearls

entering my Sleigh Gift Card in:
Challenges 4 Everybody - #34  Anything Goes

12 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful card Sandee!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Love this! Cute colors!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh this is so awesome!!

Marlene said...

What a great idea. Love the look of "winter" you achieved. The glittery touches of gold are perfect.

Claudia N. said...

Gorgeous, Sandee!

And it is very "brrr" over here too. Will be able to do some ice skating on the "Old Danube" soon I am afraid...huahhh-brrrr.

Hugs from Vienna,
Claudia x

Anonymous said...

Love the card and great idea about using the image to hold a gift card! So smart you are!
Hugs, Yvonne

Carole Z said...

A brilliant idea Sandee! Love it! Carole Z xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful gift voucher holder Sandee.
Yvonne x

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!! Very Creative! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Rita said...

Cute card! I thought I was the only one wishing for snow--lol! When it's this cold it is good to have some ground insulation. ;)

Sharon said...

I so love your card Sandee!!! The sleigh is so pretty and I love how you turned it into a gift card holder!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

Pat N. said...

Hi Sandee, how you doing?! I love this idea of putting a gift card in the sleigh. Very nice. You're wishing for snow! WHAT?! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.