Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cacafuego: noun


a swaggering braggart or boaster

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been neglecting my card making!! aacckkk!! I need to get back into making cards or I won't have anything to sell at the Art MoB!

entering this in:
Fab 'n' Funky - #193 Anything Goes
Simon Monday Challenge - Got ink?
Jo's Scrap Shack - #25 Things with wings


 I love coloring in digital images with distress ink :)

Ranger - Distress inks
Candy Buzz - font ( on right side of card )
From the Heart - digital image

8 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee - I love this! I have some of these images too (well having pet hens I collect stamps etc with chicken images on!)..super card! Carole Z X

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, had to laugh at those words.
Yvonne

Jean said...

This is so cute!! DId you check the Papercrafter'sblog Monday Inspiration update? You might want!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

hahahahahahha
totally love this card!!!! this is so me!!!

Katie said...

I love this card! The sentiment is too funny. Great job coloring it!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

hahahha.. love this image.. I need to make my cousin a card with this image for her 29th birthday.. mind you she had been 29 for 20 years!! (hiccup) lmao TFS!! ::blaming it on the alky hol!!:: lol

Sandra said...

Such a fun and happy card! I love the image! Beautiful colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Alli Devine said...

Love the humour in this card and the way you have matched your colour scheme with the Olives in the Martini to leave it shaken not stirred. Thank you for joining in our birthday fortnight celebrations at Fab n Funky

Alli x