Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday with Sandee - watercolors and gelatos


Hi everyone, today will be a little different because instead of just one technique, I'll be showing you from start to finish how I did my journal page. The 2 main supplies that I am using are the Faber Castel watercolor crayons and the gelatos....along with molding paste, stencils, pens and ( Deco Art paint, which came in the October Mix Media Kit ). All the products are available in the Frosted Designs store :)

So here is my finished page:

And here is my video, I tried to keep in under 15 minutes ...which was hard to do!!


some close ups:

I can't wait to see what you make, please post your pages on the Frosted Designs Facebook page so we can all see them! See you next week!

4 comments:

MaryH said...

Really enjoyed this very interesting & informative video. Loving what you are doing with all these products. Lovely finished project too. You have terrific lettering skills. TFS & Happy Sunday.

Pam said...

Very pretty Sandee! The colors are so nice and you have pretty handwriting and printing!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

You rock this!

Craftychris said...

i am going to watch your video a little later when I have more time - can't wait - I have been wanting to see the Gelatos in action! xx