Monday, July 3, 2017

#WorldWatercolorGroup day 3 - "Magic Forest"


Sometimes the picture needs to speak to me, like this one. My first thought as a traditional scrapbooker was to extend the ribbon off the photograph but that just didn't have enough "magic" for "Pierson's Grand Adventures" so it became a magic wand and sorcerer walking stick with an "all seeing" crystal on top.
original picture

Not only am I enjoying painting with my ColourArte Twinkling H2O's...I'm also having fun staging pictures with them, lol

3 comments:

kmd said...

I absolutely love these! His imagination matched with yours is charming and memorable! I'm sure he will love these - now and later!

Ineke said...

They are awesome. And I agree this must be a real treasure for him for Later!

Unknown said...

Stunning hun.