Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ploitering

Yes, I have been ploitering a lot lately. Doing things that are not on my to do list. I do love Marie's typography videos over on Tombow lately so I found this one to be copesetic to my life right now.

ssssshhhhh...Daisy Mae is hiding while I ploiter.

I did do some art work during my ploitering....just wasn't what I needed to be doing. I played in my art journal...no, that wasn't on my "art do" list. And yes, I have art lists.

And still not on my "art do" list although a tad more productive since I can make prints of this to sell was dropping alcohol inks through a stencil....a technique I have found to be most satisfying when I don't feel like doing much of anything.

For me this has been a blah week...not very productive at all.
sigh

No comments: