Thursday, February 5, 2015

yes or Gno?

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - All things bright and beautiful
Word Art Wednesday - challenge 169 Anything Goes
MFT Card Challenge - Sketch 214 Challenge


I love puns, Gno doubt about it! And I LOVE my What's Up Gnomey? stamp set. It was fun to make a Valentine Day card in a bright springy palette....I think Mr. Gnome and I both are anticipating spring. ( He says that Mr. Groundhog doesn't know a thing about weather forecasting and isn't quite sure how he got that job! )

I took some Liquid Pearls and swirled them on for his beard, I like that the Liquid Pearls leave texture that way, there is just something about a snowy white beard that screams swirls to me.

I just had to make this card when I saw this Valentine pun....I could not pass it up!


7 comments:

Jean said...

Cute!!

Jennie said...

What a cute gnome!!

Lin said...

Sandee, this is so cute! Your gnome is a handsome one and I love the pun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

such a cute card! I think you crushing on the gnomie.. my homie!! lolol

Carole Z said...

So cute! Love it, hugs Carole Z X

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fun card, Sandee. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please stop by again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Check in tomorrow morning for our winners post, and a brand new challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

Yes or Gno? That is awesome. I love it, Sandee!