Thursday, February 12, 2015

50 Shades of Grey canvas


It's been banned from an exhibit, sad but true that in this day and age that this was considered too racy to hang. And I could have gone a whole lot sexier if I had tried!!
Coffee without caffeine is like sex without leather.
"Spiced Coffee" 12x36" mixed media - acrylic, inks, hand sewn beading, and gelatos $175.00

However, with the premier of 50 Shades of Grey I am hoping that it will get more exposure....hmmm....should I have phrased it that way? lol I think it would make an awesome Valentine's Day present for your 50 Shades of Grey lover.


Anyway, I loved the books and I am positive I will go watch the movie too....just hoping the movie can live up to the book.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Guilty of reading all three! Not sure I will go to the movies, or watch it on PPV when it comes to Direct TV...but plan to see it!

Craftychris said...

I love the artwork! xxx

Carole Z said...

Love your creation Sandee! I've never read the books and have no desire to see the movie..and the lead actor Jamie Dornan has been playing a particularly psychopathic serial killer, particularly brilliantly in a TV series for 2 years here and I don't think I'll ever see him in another way! LOLHugs Carole Z X

Sandy Ross said...

Thanks for the morning chuckle, I had to show my friend at work. She has her tickets to see the movie tomorrow! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

In this day and age, I can not believe it was banned. You see nude photos and paintings in galleries but they banned this?!?!?!