Friday, February 27, 2015

feeling schroomy!

I love my paper casting, I cannot lie! It has been a lot of fun to see what I can make a mold from, and I discovered that some stamps make awesome molds! I love these mushrooms from the What's Up Gnomey stamp set, aren't they cute and light as a feather too, which is always important to me when I am making a card. 

Please bop on over to the {my sweet earth} blog to see how I put this card together!
Leave me a comment too so I know you love me! lol

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Awesome texture on your card background and love your little mushrooms made out of paper..

Unknown said...

I too love your mushrooms and your cards are always awesome looking.

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Love this new stamp texture and molding with stamps.

Jean said...

You really are having fun making paper!