Tuesday, August 28, 2012

artful: adjective

Exhibiting art or skill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you everyone for your help, kind words of wisdom and encouragement. It meant so much to me that you took a moment to help me out by voting. Seriously, it means a lot to know that you are checking in on me by reading my blog. It's not much but it's important to me.
 
without further ado, the breakdown of the voting:
 
word for word  5
art in the heart  5
art from the heart  3
writing on the wall 1
back to the drawing board 1
get the word out 3
two cent's worth  3
famous last words  1
to the nth degree  3
thinking outside the box  3
runs with scissors  2
run amok  1
Sandee Setliff's Studio 2
la-di-da   1
stuff and nonsense    1
 
So the top choices were word for word or variations of art in/from my heart, so I decided to combine them into...
 
Sandee's artful words
 
Hope that you like it and I sure wish each and every one of you could be there with me for the grand opening on Thrusday, but look for plenty of pictures to come!!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The winner is #7
 
Jean said...
"How cool! I like Back to the Drawing Board!!! Can't wait to see your wall once it is done! "

 
Jean, e-mail me address at sandeesetliff@yahoo.com so I can send your prize to you :)
 

7 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

Wishing you all the best for Thursday - and beyond :0)

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I like the sound of Sandee's artful words, it quite suits you and your style. I wish I could be there at the grand opening, you must be uber excited! Hope it all goes well and to plan for you - yes please to the lots of pics! Crafty hugs, Anne x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nicely done. Sounds perfect!

Rita said...

Good choice combining the two. :)
Congrats to the winner.

505whimsygirl said...

I would have voted for art in the heart.

Sandee's artful words is perfect!!! Take photos of the different stages of putting your booth together. It'll be fun to watch.

If only I had my own jet I'd be there in a flash.....

Peace,
Kay

Katie said...

I love the name!!!

Congratulations Jean!

Pat N. said...

That's a good compromise, Sandee. Love the name. Can't wait to see more. Good luck!!