Friday, September 22, 2017

Snail mail week

I love to create mail art but I will also admit that sometimes I find it hard to sit down and do it. So this week was dedicated to creating some artful mail. I always hope that it makes someones' day a little bit brighter to receive it.


I also joined a monthly stamp club from Rubbermoon and got my first stamp, the little bee. I think she is darling but then I think all the stamps from Rubbermoon are whimsically artistic. I used at least two of their stamps on each envelope.


Bought some envelopes without the address lines which I think look better with the art. It was by accident but I think I like it!


Linking up with

16 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Love your mail art

BLOGitse said...

This is so cute!
Happy PPF!

Jackie PN said...

I love each of these envies and any one of them would surely brighten up my day!
hugs,Jackie

sirkkis said...

Lovely mail art. The envelope is very nice.
Happy PPF ❣

SLScheibe said...

Wow, so fun! I would be very happy receiving these darling envelopes in the mail. Wonderful! :)

Jean said...

I know the post office will love seeing these!!

Latane Barton said...

The bee is just perfect. I'd love to get mail with a bee like that on it.

Faye said...

Your mail art is lovely and will certainly bring a smile to the recipient. Love the bee.

carol l mckenna said...

Love your mail art creations ~ bet your friends love to receive them ~ thanks, ^_^

(A ShutterBug Explores)

BrownPaperBunny said...

They would brighten anyone's day for sure! I love mail art, and have a whole Pinterest board full of it — and I used to be a 'scriptist' for PunkPost (who write and send mail on behalf of people who are busy or don't think they're creative enough to do a good job). I haven't done much lately though. Happy PPF!

Jennifer McLean said...

these are spectacular, especially your first bee! Someone getting that in the mail will be really spoiled. Visiting from PPF. Bees are one of my favorites!

Giggles said...

Beautiful envelopes.They sure make me smile!! I have send mail art and up-cycled old envelopes with a coat of gesso. So fun to do and great fun for the receiver and the mail carriers I'm sure!!

Peace Giggles

DVArtist said...

I am old school and love "mail" add your art to an envelope and it becomes that much more special. Very creative.

Mandy said...

Such a good idea...love your moon face sooo much...xx

John R said...

These are so cool. I'd love to get one of those through the post. It would really make anyone's day to receive such wonderful art through the letterbox.

leekrek said...

whoever gets the mail art, will be so happy, with yours, get arty